Miss Carpenters Fiji Ltd, Ms Marie Fall, is the 2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Queen.
She was crowned on Saturday evening (22.8.15) by the former Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Queen and Miss Fiji of 2014, Nanise Rainima at the conclusion of the Mother of All Festival.
Ms Fall, a fashion model is a former student of Nasinu Secondary School whose father is African American and whose mother is from Nakasaleka, Kadavu.
The 18 year old also won in the Queens Talent category and was awarded with the Miss Photogenic and Miss National Tourism titles.
Winners of the 2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus:
2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Queen- Miss Carpenters Fiji Ltd, Ms Marie Fall
2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus King- Mr Apco, Mr Tevita Tobeyaweni
2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Teen- Miss Solar Energy Solutions Ltd, Ms Addrina Shankar
2015 Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Queenâ€™s Category:
- First Runner up â€“ Miss Suva City, Ms Sarah Vamarasi
- Second Runner up- Miss Fiji Broadcasting Corporation, Ms Nelisha Umarao
- Third Runner up- Miss Apco, Ms Adi Kula Vereivalu
- Fourth Runner up- Miss Frincos Hire, Ms Olivia Vakaosooso
- Vodafone Fiji Hibiscus Charity Queen for 2015- Miss Suva City Council, Ms Sarah Vamarasi, who was crowned by H.E President Ratu Epeli Nailatikau on Saturday afternoon. Ms Vamarasi raised $21,281.35 for the Hibiscus charity chest where a total of $81,863.65 was raised by the 13 queen contestants.
Miss Suva City Council, Ms Sarah Vamarasi was also awarded the Best Dressed in the Queens Category. She also won the Research Topic award in the Queens category.
- Best Dress award in the Kings category- Mr Lei Entertainers, Mr Ashnil Sharma. He also scooped three other awards which are Mr Internet, Mr Peopleâ€™s Choice and Talent Show winner.
- Mr Personality in the Kings category – Mr Rentokil Initial, Mr Josaia Tokoni.
- Best Dress award in the Queens Category- Miss Suva City Council Ms Sarah Vamarasi. She also won the Research Topic award in the Queens category.
- Miss Internet for the Queens category, Miss TFL, Anaseini Bakaniceva as well as the winner in the Sarong category.
- Miss Personality and Best Float- Miss Fulton Hogan Highways, Ms Arishma Prasad.
- Miss Peopleâ€™s Choice- Miss Fiji Broadcasting Corporation, Ms Nelisha Umarao.